- Step to TTC Stop
- Short Drive to Gardiner express way
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short Distance to downtown Toronto
- Close to the Park and Shopping
- Close to Islington-City Centre
- Walk Score of 60 out of 100
- Transit Score if 50 out of 100.
- Nearby parks such as Queensland Park, Queensway Park and Winslow Dalesford Park.
The 588-unit development would include 31,000+ of retail area while fronting onto The Queensway—indicating that any of the restaurants or the bank onsite could return after construction—while a green space is planned in between the two four-storey podium structures. The residential lobbies for each building would be located at the south end of the podiums “in order to ensure an activated pedestrian realm along The Queensway” with new retail, the Planning Rationale states.
As currently proposed, the residential unit mix would include 69 studios (11.7%), 280 one-bedroom + den (47.6%), 227 two bedroom + den (38.7%), as well as 12 three-bedroom + den suites (2%). A two-level underground parking garage will feature a total of 591 vehicle spaces, which would be divided into 475 residential as well as 116 visitor/commercial spaces. 442 bicycle spaces are also proposed.